ASTRO's Cha Eun Woo Reveals He Was Insecure With His Appearance


ASTRO's Cha Eun Woo opened himself up in an interview session with W Korea Magazine. She graced the November cover of the magazine in collaboration with French jewelry house 'Chaumet'. First, Cha Eun Woo described himself by saying, "I consider myself a loyal person. 

There is a strong sense of loyalty that always weighs on my heart, and it tells me to embrace the people around me and carry them." "I'm not saying that I always give myself out of generosity. But I do believe that if others around me succeed, then I will also benefit."

The idol-actor then added, "I get angry when the people I love are talked about negatively. I can't calm down from that anger easily." Despite receiving a lot of praise and having many fans, Cha Eun Woo once felt insecure about his appearance. 

He shared, "I'm always grateful when people compliment me for my outward appearance." "There was a time when I wanted people to see me regardless of my face. That was probably about 2 years ago. But things have changed (now)," he said.

Cha Eun Woo shared how he faced this feeling of insecurity, "Instead of fixating on getting recognition for other things, I've learned that I just have to do it my way and work diligently. Then, one day, my work will pay off in every way."

No comments

Powered by Blogger.